Podcast Video Supplements Index from the Wait What Really OK Podcast
A list of the 80 videos tied to the first 80 episodes of the Wait What Really OK Podcast. The videos are all available here https://youtube.com/waitwhatreallyokpodcast/
Podcast Video Supplements Index from the Wait What Really OK Podcast. First 40.
01. Why respecting your earliest followers is key. A Brand Strategy Tip.
02. Beware of radio advertising and sponsorships. Tread carefully.
03. Is free music really free? Free Music & Fair Use isn’t always legal!
04. How to make your services standout with an invoice and agreement.
05. How to avoid being scammed while tracking & maintaining information.
06. How to sell without being annoying & market without spamming.
07. How much should I spend on content creation for the best results?
08. How to Help your graphic designer give you what you want.
09. How do you make a business autopsy easy for others to perform?
10. What is the biggest reason for failure today? Loren Weisman answers.
11. Why its better to talk with a fan instead of talking at a fan.
12. News and Information Podcast Percussion Outro from Doug Hinrichs.
13. Managing your name and brand online. The politics of protection.
14. Fully Licensed Wait What Really OK Theme Song – Making of Video.
15. Why should you say I don’t know. Cause if you don’t, its the truth!
16. Why should you learn public speaking and presentation skills.
17. Keynote Speaker video blog – Negatives creating positive results.
18. Branding Promoting and Marketing correctly during an interview.
19. How to bring up privacy issues with very public posting friends.
20. Should you hire someone to do your content for you. Pros and Cons.
21. Delivering the best statement of work for the best understanding.
22. What are the best ways to get comfortable with a photographer?
23. Vero Beach Branding that draws in the locals, snowbirds & tourists.
24. How to sticker and flyer professionally and with respect.
25. Podcast Video Supplement for Wait What Really OK Episode 25.
26. Digital Marketing Strategist approach to Podcasting today.
27. Branding and uniformity makes customers more comfortable.
28. Top five warning signs of bullshitters, scam artists and fakes.
29. Brand Precision Marketing and playing well with other consultants.
30. Best way to respect a death of a stranger, legend or hero online.
31. Does one size fit all with branding and marketing?
32. What are you saying that doesn’t need to be said? Lose the fluff.
33. What is the best mattress for my back? Picking the right one for you.
34. Vero Beach Fitness Trainer, Nutritionist and Wellness Counselor.
35. What is the best natural weed killer on the Treasure Coast?
36. What is the best advice for a baby boomer to follow their passion?
37. What is a land page and why do you need one? w/ Jon Rognerud.
38. Trade Show and Trade Expo Tips. Creating results from creativity.
39. Granny Potty Mouth Roasting Loren Weisman at a gentle temperature.
40. Are you mixing up authority with popularity? WWROK Podcast Video.
Podcast Video Supplements Index from the Wait What Really OK Podcast. Second 40.
41. Are your testimonials and reviews real? Prove them by linking them.
42. Why is exclusive content important for your email subscribers
43. How do you engage and network at trade shows and trade expos?
44. Why should you keep a foot in the past & the other in the future?
45. How do you know if a real estate agent is being honest with you?
46. Why should you claim to know more than you do if you cant deliver?
47.Why should you get a hearing test and the #hearthemusic project.
48. Why do you need a statement of work for your clients and customers?
49. Is someone marketing you without honor? Blind trust marketing fails.
50. How do you handle online and offline content exclusivity for the best results?
51. How does not taking the credit help you build up more credentials?
52. Palm Beach Business Connection Coffee Thursday Presentation.
53. How can you expect someone to deliver undefined deliverables?
54. What gives you the authority? What gives you the right to mentor?
55. Is buying a home a good investment? Don’t make twice the mistakes.
56. Why be a Debbie downer in comments of uplifting and funny things?
57. How can less be more when it comes to marketing online?
58. How do you balance a marketing budget? Lock it up and dial it in.
59. How does arguing online hurt your reputation offline?
60. Speak as an authority from the experience and knowledge you have.
61. What are the tax issues surrounding crowdfunding campaigns?
62. All presence and no substance keep speakers lacking in relevance.
63. Why should you like my video? Not because I asked you to, and I wont.
64. Who is the best guitar player ever? It’s not who you think!
65. Why should I maximize my strategic content creation method?
66. Why are replies such a hard task for some? Emails and responding.
67. Inner Peace Outer Abundance and The BEACH Success System Intro.
68. Are you collecting or connecting with people on social media?
69. Why use terms like must-see and can’t miss? Kill the outdated hype.
70. Have you discovered someone else is trying to be you on Facebook?
71. Personal Branding Band Wagon hype. Don’t buy in to it and Don’t do it!
72. Personal Branding Podcast Wait What Really OK with Loren Weisman.
73. Only getting the A and Z without the B through Y, leaves you SOL.
74. It is not your fans or your customers’ job to market you.
75. Your mistakes are not learning experiences if you are not learning.
76. Either be a good parent to your career or just give your dream up for adoption.
77. Your volume speaks volumes. Be aware of your dynamics and tone.
78. Use authentic channels and honesty to market your products.
79. Admire ability, experience, and knowledge over fame or wealth.
80. Creating a budget for the time and money put into creating content.
View any of the above videos on the Wait What Really OK Podcast YouTube Channel at https://youtube.com/waitwhatreallyokpodcast/ and watch the Podcast Video Supplement Speed Index Graphics below.
Listen to the Wait What Really OK Podcast on iHeartRadio.
Senior branding strategist and keynote speaker for Create Wealth Communities, Loren Weisman aligns, defines and designs individualized branding, marketing & content planning for start-up and established businesses.
For more info on Loren or Create Wealth Communities,
Podcast Video Supplements Index from the Wait What Really OK Podcast.