The lowdown on Carls Jr CBD Burger called Rocky Mountain High from Branding Strategist Loren Weisman. Breaking down the facts and the fiction.
Avoid spreading the rumors. Stay with authority, validity and fact when you share anything.
Couple points on this Carls jr. “CBD Burger” called Rocky Mountain High.
1. CarlsJr is “testing out” a burger with CBD in a sauce, not in the meat it self.
2. It is available at ONE location for ONE day in Denver (4050 Colorado Blvd).
3. The FDA “currently” prohibits adding CBD to food and beverages.
4. CBD does not get you high. Interesting they are calling the burger, Rocky Mountain high.
5. Their Santa Fe sauce has the CBD in it is and it is 5 milligrams only.
6. The FDA will have its first public hearing next month to decide how it will regulate CBD
Great 1st step and a great marketing capture, this story has done wonders for exposure but it also is doing wonders for hearsay, rumors and false truths.