Dont Vote For Me, like or comment!
To put it simply, I do not want your vote. I do not want your like. You do not have to comment. You don’t need to share and you do not have to plus one, upvote, double-click and whatever else people are asking for these days with my content, my pages or my social media.
I do not want your vote, like or comment. It is about you!
The content I put up is for you. If you read a post and like it, then I am happy and I don’t need you to press the like button. If you feel like following me on Twitter but could care less about Facebook, then by all means, please connect with me where it best works for you.
Dont vote for me. I would rather you enjoy my content and not worrying about being forced or asked to do something about it.
- I am not playing a numbers game with anyone.
- I create the content for those that enjoy seeing, reading, watching or listening to it.
- I create content to give people a sense of my authenticity and authority.
- I create content to give potential brand messaging strategy clients an example of where I come from, what I believe and how I think. Also to share how we approach stewarding strategic solutions at Fish Stewarding Group.
- I create content as a proof of concept and not in a template prototype format for those I work with to showcase how brand discovery, brand messaging strategy and process architecture can work. Everything I share, teach and promote, I have done myself as well.
- Lastly, I create content to help those that might not be able to afford to work with me but can benefit from the information that is provided.
But I do not create content to try to get more friends, followers, likes, views, shares and other numbers.
If you are more worried about the numbers I have online over the content I put up and that becomes the deciding factor in connecting with me learning from me or working with me, then we wouldn’t work together well.
I work to showcase my validity, my authenticity and my authority with my content.
If that content connects with you, then I am happy. If you want to like, share, comment or take any action, it is your choice.
But please know, it is not expected.
I hope you enjoy that type of engagement and I hope you enjoy my pages and my content.
All the best,
This brand messaging podcast video supplement for the Wait What Really OK Podcast is titled: Your mistakes aren’t learning experiences if you aren’t learning from them.
Loren Weisman is a Brand Messaging Strategist and Contributor for FSG Messaging and Optics. Loren focuses on the authenticity, authority, optics, psychology and perceptions of a brand, persona or product.
Fish Stewarding Group & FSG Messaging and Optics
(Orlando Division) 207 West Plant Street
Winter Garden, Florida, 34777-0991
Loren Weisman Links:
Brand Messaging Podcast Listening Links:
Brand Messaging Podcast Social Links:
Podcast Info Page
Google Business Page
Podcast IMDb Page
Dont vote for me and there are no like, share and follow requests from me.