Interview Information Lead Sheet for Brand Messaging and Optics Strategist Loren Weisman.
Loren Weisman Interview Information Lead Sheet…
for media professionals, public relations, and content creators including producers, journalists, publicists, editors, on air talent, bloggers, reporters, brands, influencers, and researchers looking for an individual for an interview, commentary, opinion or differing views.
This includes, but is not limited to TV, Radio, Print, Podcasts, Blogs and other earned media placement opportunities.
This Page includes:
Introduction Short Bio
Core Links for Loren Weisman
Topics for Interview and Commentary
– 10 Top Tier Topics
– 10 Second Tier Topics
– 10 Tertiary Tier Topics
A few of Loren’s Quotes
Technical Interview Bullet points
A best practice brand messaging overview statement
Loren Weisman is a brand messaging strategist with a focus on the authenticity, authority, optics, psychology and perceptions of a brand, persona or product for FSG Messaging and Optics. He also the host of the brand messaging podcast; Wait What Really OK.
|One Sheet||Speaking Services Contract||Videos|
|8×10 Promo Pic PDF||Online Web Photo||8×10 Promo Pic PNG|
Topics Overview for Interview and Commentary
Loren brings a down to earth and authentic viewpoint mixed with his authority and experience to cover an array of topics in an inviting and engaging style that is media friendly.
Loren is happy to comment and discuss other topics as well, but will only accept interviews where he is sure that he can lend authenticity and authority to the conversation. Loren will happily recommend others that might suit a topic request that he is not completely clear on.
Below are the top tier, secondary tier and tertiary tier topics that he engages on with the most strength from educating to explaining to commentary.
10 Top Tier Topics
Arts and Culture
Coaching hype, hoopla and false motivation
Intention vs Perception
Odd and Offbeat
Politics and Society
Startups and Entrepreneurship
10 Second Tier Topics
Understanding Brand Messaging and how many are missing the mark.
How thinking politically in communication can help your business messaging.
Online compliance, the changes coming our way and what to do now.
Intention vs perception communication with customers and clients
Subjective vs Objective Communication in your messaging and marketing
Why it’s more expensive to promote when a brand doesn’t have correct messaging.
The uniformity element in messaging that creates better brand communication.
Understanding the oversaturated messaging and strategizing your story.
The problem with listening to the life coach and motivational types.
Building the authority foundation instead of the expert and guru self proclamation.
10 Tertiary Tier Topics for Loren’s
Interview Information Lead Sheet
Differentiating steps and tips to separate those with authority from those with none
How endurance content communication creates authentic engagement
How do you execute a three audience concept messaging style
How the 25% to 75% hype subscription missing story is harming your business
How you might be disrespecting your audience and not even realizing it.
Learning to audit, revise and reset your messaging to engage and connect.
Identifying the expired experts and the one time success coaches
Discovering the full blueprint of a success example before following the method.
Basic Formats and formulas of online messaging. Nothing to do with numbers.
Online reputation management and preventative maintenance actions for 2020.
A few Loren Weisman Quotes.
“All too often, brands and businesses are pulled toward the momentary marketing tactics of the here, the now, the spam and the attack that is becoming less effective. They look to get likes, views, shares, comments and reviews, but they do not look to engage, share, connect and allow a greater connection that in turn. Allows for greater results in the long term. These short cuts end up costing much more in the end.”
“Is your brand messaging telling a story or is it telling your story?”
“Your mistakes aren’t learning experiences if you aren’t learning from them.”
“No one can create your brand for you. No one can create your story for you. To be authentically created, this has to be with you.”
More of Loren’s Quotes here:
Interview Information Lead Sheet
Technical Interview Bullet points
- Loren has over 20 years of experience in the media and understands how interviews work. Simply put, he knows the cues to stop, understands you do not wear green and knows that the focus is always on the story and the host, not him. He is there to help add authority and expertise, not use an interview for self promotion.
- For video, he is available in full suit and tie, down to relaxed casual. Please request the look you are looking for in advance of the interview.
- For home video Interviews, Loren has a simple back ground with no heavily defined logos, product visuals or existing trademarked images. In these backgrounds, images and products can be added if requested or sent.
- Loren never self promotes during interviews. He stays to the topic and if asked, will share a website and never a funnel type sell or lead generation pitch.
- Unless asked to share, Loren does not take pictures, film being interviewed or exploit any interviewing situation in any way, shape or form.
- Loren will follow the promotional guidelines or standards requested of an interview and not discuss the interview topic, interviewer or media outlet until asked to do so. He has an understanding about holding on to a story and making sure it is not shared till the chosen news cycle.
- For higher echelon and larger interviews and media opportunities, Loren is happy to discuss and agree to exclusivity with a given source as well as a fair wait time to appear or be interviewed by a competition media group. These are on a case by case basis.
- Loren retains the right to share or not share interviews on his website and social media if he chooses not to or if he finds that a podcast, video interview or article heads in a direction that he does not see fit.
A best practice brand messaging overview and closer of sorts to the interview information lead sheet.
When the messaging is built with the authenticity to connect, there are better bonds in those connections.
When messaging is built on the authority of tat persons story, it can stand on a stronger foundation
When messaging is rooted in true authority, trust is able to grow in the best ways.
When messaging is protected, it allows for the security of the voice, the messaging to stay true.
When a message showcases clarity, it helps to differentiate from anyone else copying.
When the messaging maintains consistency, every piece of content, story or advertisement compounds.
When the messaging showcases compliance, it protects itself, it is investors and its reputation.
Lastly, when the message and the brand messaging maintains engagement…
It draws more people to stay engaged and not feel sold, pressured or pushed.
It allows for the new customer to be drawn in as much as the existing customer wants to stay engaged.
It allows for authentic connection… &
it allows the story to be heard as a melody…
instead of in harmony and unison of all the other people saying the same thing.