Gratuitous Services Agreement Example from Brand Messaging Strategist Loren Weisman and FSG.
Gratuitous Services Agreement Example from Loren Weisman and FSG.
Below contains a sample version of the Loren Weisman and FSG Messaging and Optics Gratuitous Services Agreement. (This is not included with all projects)
For the clients that have been gifted time and services through a matching source, a sponsored source, a discount, a gifting or other supplementing factor. This clarifies the agreement of that gifting and defines it on paper.
A downloadable copy of the Loren Weisman and FSG Messaging and Optics GSA
is available at the link below.
Loren Weisman GSA Example Download
GSA Example from Loren Weisman
1. This gratuitous services agreement is between
and Brand Messaging Strategist Loren Weisman. (PROVIDER)
2. The duration of this gratuitous services agreement is for:________________________
The duration of this agreement cannot be extended except by the express, written, mutual consent of both parties. However, both parties can mutually consent to early termination of this agreement, verbally or in writing.
Additionally, this agreement can be unilaterally terminated by either party, with or without cause, with or without prior notification to the other party, in writing or verbally. Both parties are prohibited from claiming or seeking damages from the other party because of any mutual or unilateral early termination of this agreement.
3. The terms of this agreement cannot be modified except by the express, written consent of both parties.
4. PROVIDER offers to provide the following gratuitous services to
5. RECIPIENT agrees to accept PROVIDER’s gratuitous services identified in Paragraph 4 above to the extent permitted by law.
6. PROVIDER agrees to provide the gratuitous services described in Paragraph 4 above with the full understanding that RECIPIENT will not compensate, provide any financial benefit to, or reimburse PROVIDER in any manner for providing those services.
7. PROVIDER agrees and declares that he/she has no expectation of receiving any compensation, financial benefit, or reimbursement of any kind from RECIPIENT for providing gratuitous services under this agreement.
8. PROVIDER agrees to make no claim for compensation, financial benefit, or reimbursement of any kind against RECIPIENT for gratuitous services provided under this agreement.
9. PROVIDER understands and agrees that it would be unlawful for RECIPIENT to accept PROVIDER services if PROVIDER had any expectation of any compensation, financial benefit, or reimbursement from RECIPIENT
10. Both parties declare that this document constitutes the sole and complete gratuitous services agreement between them.
11. Any future, extended or continued work or services will be created under a different agreement.
RECIPIENT: CLIENT NAME _____________________________
PROVIDER: LOREN WEISMAN _____________________________
A downloadable copy of the Loren Weisman GSA is available at the link below.
Loren Weisman GSA Example Download
More of the client documents from Loren Weisman and FSG Messaging and Optics are available at the link below.
Loren Weisman Project Download Samples Page
Brand Messaging Strategist Loren Weisman is a contributor for FSG Messaging and Optics. Loren focuses on the authenticity, authority, optics, psychology and perceptions of a brand, persona or product. Loren is also the host of the brand messaging podcast; Wait What Really OK.
Fish Stewarding Group
& FSG Messaging and Optics
207 West Plant Street
Winter Garden, Florida, 34777-0991
Loren Weisman Links:
Loren Weisman Website
Loren Weisman IMDb
Wait What Really OK IMDb
Instead Of That… Consider This! IMDb
Gratuitous Services Agreement Example from Loren Weisman and FSG