Miami Beach Convention center is nestled in the heart of Miami Beach and offers flexible special event and exhibition spaces near beautiful beaches, fine dining and 5-star resorts. The MBCC welcomes more than 600,000 visitors annually and is located just twelve miles away from Miami International Airport.
About The Miami Beach Convention Center:
From their website:
Newly re-imagined following a $620 million renovation, the MBCC features:
- 4 Exhibition Halls: 491,654 sq. ft. (45,676 meters squared) of configurable and contiguous space
- Grand Lobby: (on the west side of the building) 98,495 square feet (9,150 meters squared)
- 1 Grand Ballroom: 60,979 square feet (5,665 meters squared)
- Grand Ballroom Pre-Function Space: 17,950 square feet (1,668 meters squared)
- 4 Junior Ballrooms:
- Ocean Drive Room: 15,858 square feet (1,473 meters squared)
- Lincoln Road Room: 16,020 square feet (1,488 meters squared)
- Sunset Vista Room: 19,714 square feet (1,831 meters squared)
- Art Deco Room: 12,266 square feet (1,140 meters squared)
And more about The Miami Beach Convention Center:
- Up to 84 Meeting Rooms (sizes vary depending on configuration)
- New total square footage of 1.4 million square feet, up from 1.2 million before the 2015 renovation (130,064 meters squared)
- 3.1 acres of public green space (11,357 meters squared) named North Park to the north
- 5.8 acres of unnamed public green space to the west (23,472 meters squared)
- The enclosed North Loading Dock is 108,543 square feet and offers 19 dock spaces
- South Loading Dock is 31,020 square feet and 13 dock spaces
- Almost 800 rooftop parking spaces to replace spots in the preferred lot
- Multi-million dollar, newly-constructed 10,000 sq. ft. full-size production kitchen (exclusively managed by Centerplate), complete with a pastry shop, to produce restaurant quality meals for 1 to 10,000 guests
- $7.1 million dollars’ worth of art curated by the City of Miami Beach Art in Public Places program
- Approximately 1,610 miles of fiber optic cabling and 480 miles of copper wiring to support all IT communications and redundancy in data transfer. The diameter of the moon is 2,159 square feet; that’s enough wiring to slice the moon in half!
- Up to 400 Bluetooth enabled beacons to support venue wayfinding app.
- Free Wi-fi provided by Smart City in all common areas and meeting rooms.