Nonprofit brand messaging audit is an archives tag for lorenweisman.com and title of a brand messaging blog from brand messaging strategist Loren Weisman.
Seven core areas include the following.
1. The core of the content review
2. Looking over the content that is being curated
3. The considerations of legal and message compliance
4. The marketing of the messaging
5. The security of the brand, the messaging and the mission.
6. The organization endurance footprint
7. The short and the long of the strategy with or with out money.
When you are able to consider a step back from listening to those that are trying to sell you their services and look for the information that will allow your nonprofit to service the most people, you may be able to set a better path.