Messaging and optics quotes is a category title for lorenweisman.com and ties to quotes from FSG Messaging and Optics Strategist Loren Weisman.
FSG Messaging and Optics Quotes
Some of the Messaging and optics quotes from the blogs in this category from Loren Weisman, include:
- A straightforward answer to a straightforward question will move you that much more forward in this world, that much faster.
- Only Getting the A and Z with out the B through Y, leaves you SOL.
- Your actions and approach with what you have, will showcase to others what you would be able to do with more.
- Your mistakes aren’t learning experiences … if you aren’t learning from them.
- Try holding yourself accountable to yourself. If you had to give yourself a daily, weekly, or monthly report, would you be proud to talk about what you had done, or would you need to be prettying up things, b-sing, or lying to keep your job?
- Confidence has to be backed up with competence.
- Creating the plans for the unexpected early on can make for smoother transitions when the unexpected strikes. Get it covered now, so it is not a heavy blow later.
- We all know sex sells, but sexy does not always translate to authority. Be aware and beware of those only presenting the sexy imagery that entices without the skilled expertise to back it up.
- Is your brand messaging telling a story or is it telling your story?
- Are the people you are listening to experts in selling or experts in their given fields or both? Many can sell their services with a greater expertise than the expertise they have in the services they are selling. Watch out, look out and dig deeper.
- Playing the blame game is stupid and childish. Even if it is someone else’s fault, the blame game is wasted time, effort, and energy that takes you somewhere that is not going to get you anywhere.
- It is ironic how those so hungry for an honest opinion are so quickly offended by that honesty. If you are not ready to hear the bad with the good, do not ask.
- For your own professionalism, reputation & appearance, it really is ok to not post every video, picture, event or show on social media. On the contrary, holding back, waiting or not posting certain things all together can help much more than hurt.
- The people who blame everything and every body else for their lack of success, tended to continue to have a lack of success. Your Proactive, problem solving minded, assertive and responsible approach is going to carry you much further than whining, blaming, pointing fingers and justifying your failures.
- The Cream Does NOT Always Rise To The Top! There is a serious misconception, misconnection and mistake in this idea of thinking.
- Stop drowning your dreams by jumping into waters that you are unable to swim in.
- Are you considering the other person you’re calling when you call? Do you ask if it is a good time? If not, why not?
- The more you engage and connect, the more engagement and connections you will have.
- Learning, empowering, studying, practicing, and not repeating the same mistakes will help you move forward, move up, and move on to where you want to be.
- The honor of your presentation, execution, experience, and growth will do much more for you and your career over false claims that have no substance yet.
FSG Messaging and Optics Quotes
- The most effective brand messaging strategy is not to create the messaging that makes the most sense to you. It is creating the brand messaging that makes you, your brand and your products make the most sense to others.
- Your volume speaks volumes. Be aware of your dynamics, your tones as well as the loudness and softness of your voice on the phone and in person.
- If someone is trying to sell you with only past credentials and older accolades without including present examples and up to date proof, you might be dealing with someone that is sharing expired information and does not have the up to date knowledge to help you.
- If you are saying the same thing as everyone else, then why would and why should anyone think you are different from everyone else?
- Keep the momentum while you are moving to guarantee additional motion and momentum.
Messaging and Optics Quotes
- Calling for change and being part of making change are two very different things. Stop calling for change and be a part of making the change you want to see.
- The most devastating thing artists can do to their career is get in their own way, and way too many people do. It’s not the labels, the industry, the fans, the cities, the economy, the social media, the marketing, the promoting, the ‘right time,’ the music, or whatever other excuse you can come up with that determines whether you succeed or you fail. It is you, no one else
- Would you mind if that post, pic, comment or content was seen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year? If the answer is yes, then don’t post it today.
- Don’t oversell what or where you are, especially in today’s industry. It is easier now than ever to be found out as a big-talking beginner or a liar. On the other hand, honesty is strength; use it.
- Try holding yourself accountable to yourself. If you had to give yourself a daily, weekly, or monthly report, would you be proud to talk about what you had done, or would you need to be prettying up things, bullshitting, or lying to keep your job?