What are MUPPS? From FSG Living Buildings and FSG Development A blog and FAQ answer from FSG Messaging and Optics Strategist Loren Weisman.
What are MUPPS.. but first… What is FSG Living Buildings
Cyber Monday MUPPS/ Tiny Home Model Sale. Link here
Our 12×24 2023 FSG Living Buildings Model
FSG living buildings present a strategically sound and structured building process for the discerning buyer looking for quality, strength, performance & accountability in a completed structure.
What are MUPPS?
They are Multi-Use Portable Panel Structures from FSG Living Buildings
OUR CERTIFIED FRAMES AND STRUCTURES FOR MUPPS:
• Effective for AirBnBs, guest suites, oil field housing and ranches.
• Available in 24, 32′ and 48′ Structures.
• Portable and easy to transport.
• Sturdy and low maintenance.
• Highly energy efficient and easy for both cooling and heating.
• Multiple interior design options available for personal or business demands.
• Exterior design flare provides a modern look for an economic work or dwelling unit.
OUR DISTINCTIVE ASSEMBLY PROCESS FOR MUPPS:
• Steel skid design for proper foundation, durability and transportability.
• HWS Panels: developed over twelve years of Research and Development by the founder of one of the USA’s largest homebuilders with aid from DuPont, Dow & MIT.
• FSG vetted assembly process leverages HWS Panels to provide a unified, monolithic benefit in structural integrity and energy efficiency.
• Certified plans assembled in accordance with the International Building Codes.
Standard product offering is approved for 95% of US locations.
Check altitude and shoreline locations for further details.
FSG Living Buildings provides:
a vetted process of advancement, organization and performance in the creation of living structures.
Every step and every phase is a living and crucial element supporting the life of the process.
We achieve these desired results by building with…
wisdom, patience and discernment at every touchpoint and at every stage.
What are MUPPS and What Does FSG Living invest in?
We invested in the learning curve.
We invested in the time it took to bring the process to market.
We invested in the research and development as well as the troubleshooting, problem solving and the discovery of issues that others did not find.
In turn, this allows us to present and more stable and secure structure.
Finally, we looked at the performance over the papers.
Many will highlight the tests and the proof of concepts with paperwork. We applied and continue to apply the performance to the papers and tests in order for us to experience these facts first hand. In turn, it gives us the most up to date proof of the process.
The FSG Living Buildings Process is applied to every one of our core models as well as specifically adjusted for every offered customization or personalization elements.
What are MUPPS Models?
We call our primary four models…
And the MUPPS have an array of uses as well as many options.
More about the different uses and options of a structure at this link:
Options and Uses.
What are Mupps?
More about sizes, customization, options, prices
and our distinctive process at FSG Living