FSG Living Media Strategies for video posting and endurance from FSG Messaging and Optics Strategist Loren Weisman discussing the FSG Living Media methodologies.
FSG Living Media Strategies for video posting and endurance.
There is more to your video than the video and the content itself for the moment.
When a video is strategized for the long term, while engaging with the content in both the short and long term, then aligning with the present compliance for uniformity, liability and optimization, your video can have a longer term level of endurance and authority over time.
Many take the approach of posting more short videos, more often to gain attention. And while some of these quick shots, simple edits and posts to certain sites can garner attention in the short, taking the time to add videos that are seeded, strategized, sorted and detailed correctly can help with your authority, online integrity and authenticity.
Know your stuff. FSG Living Media Strategies Step 1 for videos.
Have a topic you can authoritatively, authentically and honestly speak on.
Might seem silly to say, but so many are using AI or copying other peoples content, then they talk like they are experts on something they know little to nothing about. So please, speak on that which you know.
Share with subjectivity. FSG Living Media Strategies Step 2
Consider choosing a tone where you stand in subjectivity over making claims and statements that can be countered. Even with the proof of concepts, data and studies to back up your facts… consider holding a subjective tone of opinion.
Optimization wise, it set you up for less liability and better distribution of that content.
Mistakes are ok. FSG Living Media Strategies Step 3
Consider not trying to edit till perfect. Many use so many editing tools, graphics and toys to almost present a smoke screen of looking more professional over presenting a professional view. Slip ups are ok! And in some ways, the less than perfect video can allow you to be a little more real to an audience and show that you know the topics you speak on, over crazy editing.
The one take, fresh and real approach, mess ups and all can help with this.
And last but not least… the video checklist. Step 3 through (a lot).
1. Titles that are set at or under 60 characters and over 52 with 2 primary keyword phrases.
2. Titles researched for endurance searches to work in short & long term searching.
3. Language assignments for correct optimization.
The video itself
4. Creating Video.
5. Editing Video to the average of just under 3 min in most cases. Also, consider running the video through an audio editor, to ensure volumes are strong. I like Auphonic.
6. Editing pertinent graphics internally in or into the video.
7. Creating YouTube optimized Friendly Cover Art for Video using the lead title.
8. Adding Bumper music for in and out or lead words for in and outs. (Licensed or free licensed.)
9. Adding Primary sub water mark in body of video or at front or end screen parts.
10. Adding Secondary “In Video Watermark” for Brand
11. Uploading Video at 480 for Speed over Quality of video.
Under the hood. FSG Living Media Strategies for Videos
12. Video location assignments for citation and business location listing optimization.
13. Comment Privacy settings and base comment, immediate response, pin and traction for video.
14. Setting embedding parameters. (Please allow this)
15. Setting rating parameters
16. Caption Certifications for Compliance. If you are using the automated ones, Go in to subtitles and correct them with capital letters, periods and commas.
17. COPPA Setting for distribution. (Safest bet is to say it is not for kids)
18. Type of distribution setting for optimization
19. Properly Setting Recording Date Layering for flow of content. Set it correctly.
20. Categorizing for compliance and distribution.
21. Adding card set into center of video for additional optimization.
22. Adding End Screen Subscription Link.
23. Adding End Screen Subscription Card.
24. Adding under or up to 500 characters for keyword phrases
25. Compiling four phrases sets off main title.
26. Uploading Video with title phrases to match optimization
27. Creating 3000-5000 Characters of Content for Video. This can include up to 14 hashtags n the body of the video
28. Applying at least 3 repetitions of primary phrases and title through content
29. Adding signature and key links, address and website, also the YouTube channel as well.
30. Adding to designated playlist for optimization or creating playlist.
31. Adding 5 Tripled Keywords… at least.
32. Adding 5 Phrase Tags into content.
33. Adding chapters. At least ten seconds apart and more than 3 less than 12.
FSG Living Media Strategies for video posting and Distribution
34. Publishing Video to distribute across core Social Media.
35. Sharing that video after it is posted.
36. Using Google Translate and the automated subtitle option, consider adding a series of additional language options to each video.
As proof of concept and proof of practice, I apply all of the above to my videos and my YouTube channel, which you can see here:
Messaging and Optics Strategist YouTube Channel.
FSG Living Media Strategies is an approach and methodology applied by the Fish Stewarding Group. This approach is focused around stewarding strategic video solutions for video endurance and engagement.
Some Additional steps and strategic solutions for videos include…
37. A subset series to upload to IMDb. This is the link for adding a new series.
38. And back linking the videos on blogs, podcast descriptions and other places that pertain to the topic.
39. Adding an initial comment to the video, then pinning it as well as adding a reply to that comment.