Brand messaging mission statement and message methodology is the topic and touch point for s8. E5. n128. of the Wait What Really OK brand messaging podcast.
A brand messaging mission statement….
Or brand messaging mandate of sorts from Loren Weisman sharing his views from the culmination of his experiences and education that leads him to approach brand messaging this way.
There is a Mission Statement shared in a famous movie that is titled as
In a little flip on words and a focus on brand messaging,
I would call my Brand Messaging Mission Statement;
The things we say and do not think… about.
This is my brand messaging mission statement.
My view on what I do and why I do it…
as well as why I believe part of the root issue lays in how we say…
what we think we are supposed to say,
what we are told to say and
what to say in order to funnel, entice, and sell.
Still, to me what is missing in the messaging of many is the authenticity, the authority, the humility and the integrity of each individuals story.
When messaging is built on the strongest foundation with the best soil (rooted in the right foundation to grow), every piece of content, every marketing element, every story and every event will compound the brand and its messaging to make conversions to connections and sales faster and more affordable.
Not trying to be like the Fonz and jump the shark or the great white shark they just found in Miami, but more so, attempting to showcase who I am and where I come from regarding messaging.
All too often, brands and businesses are pulled toward the momentary marketing and messaging tactics of the here, the now, the spam and the attack that is becoming less effective.
Many look to get likes, views, shares, comments and reviews, but they do not look to engage, share, connect and allow a greater connection that in turn. Allows for greater results in the long term. These short cuts end up costing much more in the end.
A Shorter Version at 3 minutes if you prefer over the 30 minute podcast.
To me and part of my brand messaging mission statement bullet points…
◦ When the messaging is build with the authenticity to connect, there are better bonds in those connections.
◦ When the messaging is rooted in authority, trust is able to grow in the best ways.
◦ When a brand and the messaging is protected, it allows for the security of the voice, and that messaging to stay true.
◦ When a brand and its messaging showcases clarity in its story, it helps to differentiate from anyone else copying.
◦ When a brand and its messaging maintains consistency, every piece of content, story or advertisement compounds.
◦ When a brand and its messaging showcases compliance, it protects itself, it is investors and its reputation.
◦ Lastly, when a brand and its messaging maintains engagement…it draws more people to stay engaged and not feel sold, pressured or pushed. It allows for the new customer to be drawn in as much as the existing customer wants to stay engaged. By using the strategic patience as well as telling your story not someone else’s…
the result allows for the authenticity, authority and integrity to sing its own melody with its own story while standing out from the harmony and unison many others showcase.
Methodically messaging in a harmony of honor, humility, authenticity and authority may create more resonation for your story to be heard by that many more connections.
In our honest and honor to the truth and to our story, we can build and connect in truth, not the false truth we wish to appear as. Our journey and our experiences may change our story, but when all messaging is connected to the truth and not created for the hype, the ability to connect will grow.
Brand messaging mission statement and message methodology is the topic and touch point for s8. E5. n187. of the Wait What Really OK brand messaging podcast.
This brand messaging podcast is available on most sites, stations and apps where you may like to listen to podcasts.
In our humility and in our understanding of not following those trying to tell us how our stories are supposed to go… and switching those concepts out for the structuring of your authentic story and a strategy that is tailored for you, the results will allow for a true resonation of truth and not just overly saturated and overly generated false hype.
In recap of sorts..
My Brand Messaging Mission Statement:
30 Minute Podcast Version
3 Minute Video Version
30 Second Intro Video
Brand Messaging Sampler Page