Compliant messaging presence online and some tactics to consider. An FSG Messaging and Optics talk title focused on some of the security and stability elements for compliant online brand presence.
Tactics to consider for a compliant messaging presence online
This is the shortened title for a messaging and optics speaker full talk title called:
“15 Tactics to consider for a Compliant & Stable Brand Presence Online”
FSG Messaging and Optics Strategist Loren Weisman asks audiences to…
Consider each of these elements and apply them,
in order to enhance and reinforce:
authentic online presence,
reduce online penalties
and build up the foundational authority for you, your brand, your messaging, your earned media and your story.
If you choose to take a look at these elements below,
consider the difference between the objective and the subjective.
Many are out there saying what you need to do, what you should do, what you have to do and what you must do…
Still all too often, many of these methods have no legitimate, objective proof.
A first step to understanding the messaging that will work best for you comes down to the differentiation of the opinions and the facts.
And just because you have not been caught or penalized yet for doing something wrong, illegal or non compliant, does not mean that time is not coming.
While it’s easier to fool some one than convince them they have been fooled…
Please consider looking deeper for substance over hype.
It can make all the difference in your compliance, your message and your authenticity.
It is your decision in how you want to appear.
I am not telling you what to do.
I am sharing some information for you to consider and bring to your blueprint and your foundation.
and at the same time,
if these things mean nothing to you,
simply do nothing.
Just because you have not been caught for doing it yet,
does not make what you are doing legal.
A compliant messaging presence online
In this talk, Loren goes in to more detail about each of the 15 aspects listed below.
The primary takeaways from this talk are rooted in the foundation actions to ensure that an individual or companies website, social media as well as other offline messaging and branding is compliant, uniform, clear and consistent.
- Personalizing your Brand and Messaging Blueprint
- Connecting Graphics & Messaging
- Writing Alt Text for Images
- Reinforcing Inc. and Auth. Links
- Removing the objective claims
- Generating FAQS for Optimization
- Expanding your page presence
- Unvarying Avatars & Headers
- Vetting the Hype & “Experts”
- Preventing Penalization Planning
- Creating Liability Documentation
- Producing Phone & Web Legibility
- Posting your Authentic Authority
- Applying Perception Optic Clarity
- Messaging with Subjectivity
Differentiating the popular opinions from objective and substantiated facts
Many offer up advice that is often times is either an expired truth, no longer applicable or advice that worked for one person but might not work for all. Each of the tactics in this talk come from objective, substantiated, updated and proven information.
In the end, it is the decision of the individual regarding how compliant they want to be when it comes to these tactics to consider for a compliant brand presence online.
A Presence of Stability and Security and uniformity.
With a sound foundation that is as creative as it is compliant, the long term compounding growth can build in a stronger fashion and allow for many more options.
This over just trying to do everything in the moment and jumping from trend to trend like many self proclaimed business coaches claim you should.
A Compliant messaging presence online. Tactics to consider: Stop Points in your messaging…
Stop trying to be a life coach, a motivational coach or a business coach…
Especially if you are not one.
Exit the trend jumping.
Avoid using illegal content, pre made content and content that does not showcase you.
End buying into the hype that has no foundation under it.
Stop claiming humility, but referring to yourself as an expert or a master.
Move away from being sold on the applications of expired facts, half truths, short cuts or false hype
Why a quarter of the commitment or following 50% of the instructions while looking for the whole 100% results?
Avoid referring, reviewing and giving top notch testimonials about peoples services and products that you do not know about for sure.
Building someone up for a referral that is not deserved can tear your reputation down.
Refer like your reputation depends on it.
Many of the mistakes that cause the penalizations often come from doing things that do not feel right and yet many think that they are suppose to due to popularity, hype or hearsay. Consider that if it feels off, false, fake, no you or seemingly untrue… then it just might be.
Some other authentic questions and tactics to consider for a compliant messaging presence
- There is no “Your truth” in Authentic marketing. It is objectively true or it is an opinion.
- Are you building to engage and connect for the long term or only trying for a viral moment of likes and follows?
- Sharing only other peoples content and selling? Or are you sharing your story with your authority?
- With the numbers, claims and marketing you’ve been told to use, do you believe it yourself?
- Allowing for accountability to play a role in your message for your customers and are you showcasing your accountability for customers.
- Can some one really become a master or an expert in a 40 hour course or for that matter, a six month one?
- Do you have the authority to be able to share more of the how and less of the what?
- So many make the what claims…. fewer can share the how.
- Would you openly share your methods, your marketing tactics and your promotional approaches with everyone?
- And if not, are you are hiding unethical, immoral items as well as lies?
- This comes to the methodology, the tools, the tactics and the content.
- Are you transparent to share exactly what you use and how you use it?
- If it can work for anyone, does that really mean it is right for you, your authority and your authenticity?
And those you look for information and intelligence about a compliant messaging presence from…(coaches, consultants, and so on)
Are they only motivating and inspiring or are they sharing intelligence, direction and education?
- Are they supporting, strengthening, grounding and proving they have:
- Authenticity and Authority...
- Practices and Posture…
- Stability and Security…
- experience and education…
- Humility and the honesty…
Along with the intelligence and strategies for you to learn, maintain and sustain your efforts and growth after you are not working with them anymore?
Or are they only marketing with foolish promises, false hype and empty claims?
Consider moving away from the conventional acceptable and popular opinions that do not consider you, your authenticity and your brand.
Many of these classes and courses claiming master courses, expert courses and more ego hype, often times, is just filled with that.
And consider there are so many creating tips, tricks, courses, books, videos and more that hold no validity to them whatsoever. Many of them are creating to try to funnel and draw people in. Keep that in mind.
Audio Read / Audio Description of this page for American Disabilities Act (ADA Compliance) from the Messaging and Optics Page to Pod Podcast:
Loren Weisman is a messaging and optics strategist for The Fish Stewarding Group (FSG). Weisman keeps a focus on the communication, connotations, engagement, compliance and stability of each brand, persona or product.
Fish Stewarding Group is stewarding strategic solutions by only building authoritative businesses with authentically sound people. The FSG branches include FSG Messaging and Optics, FSG Development, FSG Living Homes, FSG Living Buildings, FSG Living Panels, FSG Living Roads, FSG Realty, Gardens of Tye as well as FSG Africa. FSG is bearing the weight of messaging, strategy, finance and development by coming along side.
Weisman is also the host of the FSG messaging and optics podcast; Wait What Really OK.
Fish Stewarding Group
1351 Scott Street
Tye, Texas, 79563,
Podcast Spotify Link
© 2023 Loren Weisman/Fish Stewarding Group. All Rights Reserved ® ℗
Compliant messaging presence online and some tactics to consider